Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Lost Virginity At 14

Khloe Kardashian Lost Virginity At 14, Can you believe this? Khloe Kardashian admits she lost her virginity at the age 14 in the Kardashian sisters‘ new tell-all book, Kardashian Konfidential! “This guy was very, very manipulative, and I ended up losing my virginity to him when I was only 14,” Khloe writes. “When my dad found out I was having sex, he went ballistic.”

But Khloe must have kept her secret for a while because she recalls sneaking out quite a bit to have flings with her “older” man. “My mom taught me how to drive when I was 13, so if one of our baby sisters had an emergency I could drive to the hospital,” Khloe writes. “But I took advantage of it. I used to steal her car or Bruce’s, and I’d go over to this guy’s house. He was a lot older than me, though he lied and said he was younger. Of course, I lied, too, and said I was 16. I was doing really well in school until I met him.”

Fortunately Khloe stopped seeing the guy and realized having intimate relations at such a young age was a horrible idea.

“I was only 14, but I thought I was so mature, and I look back and see how wrong I was,” she writesq. “Having sex for the first time is an extremely important decision that affects your whole life. … You should never, EVER have sex when you’re that young. Feeling rushed and pressured and unsure should have been my clue that I wasn’t ready to take that step.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment