Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How I Met Your Mother S06E19 (6x19), Season 6 Episode 19

How I Met Your Mother S06E19 (6x19), Season 6 Episode 19
How I Met Your Mother episode that will come is How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 19 (6x19). Before airing it never hurts to peek at a piece of summary and also a guide here. How I Met Your Mother S06E19 titled Legendaddy.

From sources that Emilya get from posting on the page Serna TV How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 19, I get an idea of what will run later. And here is me succinct summary:

In Episode 19 it will be more focused to the Barney and family. This is short story about How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 19:
Barney met his father, Barney was surprised, and Barney get a life lesson in How I Met Your Mother S06E19, HIMYM and in Episode 19 will present Nancy Travis, who plays Cheryl. Cheryl is the wife of Jerry (Dad Barney)

To watch How I Met Your Mother S06E19 full story you need to HIMYM 6:19 Legendaddy aired. Do not forget to watch How I Met Your Mother S06E19 Legendaddy March 21, 2011 on CBS. For a complete guide on How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 19 can visit SernaTV.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh it's too far ! 21st march :(

Unknown said...

so evident . ted will meet "the mother" at the marriage of barney with nora

Unknown said...

IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE WEEKLY THING, WHATS UP WITH TAKING SO LONG TO AIR 1 EPISODE. IT'S LIKE AGES..

Post a Comment