Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Jersey Shore S03E11, Season 3 Episode 11

Jersey Shore S03E11, Season 3 Episode 11
Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 11 is scheduled to appear Thursday, March 10 2011.
So you must be patient to wait for Jersey Shore 3x11 airs. Jersey Shore S03E11 titled GTF (Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Is Texting Sammi). Before watching the Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 11 full video, let's probe into the summary.

Summary Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 11:
Sammi's Secret Text - the problem comes in episode 11 Jersey Shore this season 3, when an old friend of the house revealed SMS Sammi has her and they have an appointment for a meeting.

Sammi text is known by Mike and JWoWW of Arvin. There will be a battle between Ronnie and Sammi. What will happen next? would be more chaotic or issues resolved in Jersey S03E11?

Don't forget to watch the full video Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 11 on MTV, Thursday, March 10 2011. Emilya not provide a Jersey Shore 3:11 sneak peak for reasons of copyright from MTV. So do not hesitate to immediately watch Jersey Shore on MTV.

1 comments:

sharshar said...

I can't wait to watch the Jersey Shore, Thursday night on MTV! That sounds like its going to create some more drama! I would hate to miss any of it go down. Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network and now I won't have to. I have the Sling box which allows me to watch TV everywhere. As a DISH employee I can tell you that the Sling box allows me to stream live TV content onto my iPhone or laptop wherever I am. You should really check out DishNetwork.com for more info.

Post a Comment